notyeteden

Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Staff of Life

Whee! Such fun! My Christmas present to myself was a bread machine. Didn't even get it unpacked until two weeks ago, but having a great time since. Got a very simple one that makes a one-pound loaf - just right for one person - and I can't believe how easy it is. Just put the ingredients in the pan, plug it in, and 45 minutes later - fresh hot bread! Yum, it is so good. At this rate I will likely pile on some of the 20 pounds my doctor has been yammering about. A long way from the extended kitchen sessions on the way to becoming home economics teacher, but times do change. [My alma mater closed out the entire degree program several years ago.] A real bonus is knowing what ingredients are in it. Gee, I'm gtting hungry...kitchen, here I come....

1 Comments:

  • Why you Lil Stinker! You've been keeping a blog since December and I'm just now hearing of it?? Harumph!

    Lovely job. I look forward to checking it regularly. And if you would llike, I can easily give you a primer of the sort of HTML that would be useful here. It's really quite simple (or I couldn't do it) :)

    Good blogging, Cousin!
    Michael

    By Blogger m.d.eagan, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home