notyeteden

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Problem solved

The question of over-mowing has been resolved by my new neighbors, quite unexpectedly. They decided to use the services of the same man that I have employed for some seven or eight years now (he really is good at it) but asked him to come only every other week. Evidently L. Z. decided that with the additional work he could afford to skip my yard on alternate weeks as well. So the grass is looking much better with the minimal watering I can give it. I chat over the fence with the new people when they're out and about, but that's not very often. The husband is wheelchair bound and they were attracted to the house precisely because it was built to accommodate a disabled person. They haven't objected to my gardening activities and I knew we'd be compatible when I saw the wife installing bird feeders. Peace in the neighborhood. I am fortunate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home